Wind-Up Teeth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clooothing

Go down

Clooothing Empty Clooothing

Post  Lewis Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 am

AN EXAGGERATION WATCH IS IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING THREADS: THIS ONE
PLEASE BE ON THE WATCH FOR EXAGGERATIONS AND SEEK SHELTER IN A STURDY STRUCTURE SHOULD THE ALLITERATION STRIKE YOU

Also if anyone else wants to complain about their clothing too, go for it Whee!

My new hoodie actually fits me. Trust the best clothing to be men's... it always is. All of my women's hoodies are too short and thus useless at keeping me warm, which is what I bought them for.

Actually, this could be simplified in the future by applying this to all women's clothing: All women's (x; article of clothing, you dolt) are too (y; usually a word related to size inadequacy) and thus useless at (z; their supposed/intended use).

"my" is, of course, optional in the sentence, which can then be used to describe all women's clothing, but I'd be at it all day then, so I'll keep it to stuff I actually buy. Mr. Green

dress shirts - short - making me look professional
(what? it says DRESS shirt for a reason, I'm sure...)

t-shirts - short and tight - anything other than being worn under jackets (ie versatile like t-shirts should)
(esp. in the sleeves and esp. in the chest - way to remember that women have chests)

pants - fioen398nrfnding tight/short - being pants, really
(before someone calls too small a size, no, I mean they're always one or the other. I could buy tentass pants to get the right leg length, or i could buy pants that fit my upper portion but stop at the knee because I apparently have long legs or something)

Related:
pants - short in the inseam - not showing half my ass when I do anything other than stand straight as a stick

Related:
pants - flat in the back - fitting anyone who hasn't been run over by a steamroller from the waist down

Related:
pants - large in the waist - not sliding the waist down to my hips and giving me balloonlegs because the hips also slid down

socks - tight in the calf/short - allowing free blood flow to and from my feet, thus cancelling any warming effect they may have had otherwise

suit jackets - tight in the shoulders - allowing free movement
(yes, I could get a bigger size, but then it would look and feel like I was wearing a tent.)
Lewis
Lewis
is a Lewis

Humor : Yes

https://w-ut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum