Wind-Up Teeth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holidayses

2 posters

Go down

Holidayses Empty Holidayses

Post  Lewis Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Idk have some discussion about holidays and holiday-related things here.

Last edited by God on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Lewis
Lewis
is a Lewis

Humor : Yes

https://w-ut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Holidayses Empty Re: Holidayses

Post  Lewis Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:04 pm

I'm hoping to walk over and check out the mall tomorrow, because I've never left the house on Black Friday before. I never thought about it until just now, but I wonder how the malls get ready for it (like when they do their decorating and such)? I'm especially thinking of the Mall of America here. If you haven't been there around the holidays, they have decorations and huge trees, massive ornaments hanging from the ceiling, and musicians and choirs and stuff everywhere. It's wonderful ;w;

UPDAAAAAAATE
We're ALL going out tomorrow! I am EXCITED!

Lewis
Lewis
is a Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruki Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 pm

IIII would assume some people come in after the mall closes and they put the stuff up....or they close early and do it
idk
cause like...one day they're just THERE
Iruki
Iruki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lewis Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:33 pm

But I mean like some stores start sales at midnight? How the HELL do they manage that?
I guess they must have whoever working on Thanksgiving, but that kind of ruins the mystique.

So we went out at 4:30 and checked the line in front of Sam's Club. Then this Lowe's employee told us that at 5 or something there were people lined up from Best Buy so far that the line reached the door at Lowe's. I can't remember exactly, but there are at least two stores in between them, plus Lowe's has a bunch of extra area around it. McDonald's still has flarrgarbling good breakfast, and Target made a bad call on placing some displays RIGHT UP ON the aisle, cause it was creating a traffic issue. We heard from this guy my dad knows that going to Wal Mart at 4 am is too late because you will miss the tickets being handed out for the $198 laptops. I'm home now for a while, but Mom and I are gonna go do some more shopping later, cause Dad can't go in the mall except for Target, and his legs weren't doing so well so we came home early. Oh also it is apparently mandatory for all cashiers we encounter to know that I've never been shopping on today. :|

Lewis
Lewis
is a Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruki Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:47 am

Mandatory for them to know you've never been shopping on Black Friday? OOOOK!

I dont remember ever shopping on Black Friday either...unless I was dragged around half asleep, which is entirely possible.....

>w<7
Iruki
Iruki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lewis Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:40 am

Yeah idk what's with him sometimes.

I was saying it's like home, cause there were actually people there. Like you would walk out of the store and see CARS Shocked
Lewis
Lewis
is a Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum